Every major social media platform has a verification system in place to prevent scams and frauds on their network. Here at Dope.Link we run a verification process in place to prevent similar issues.
Our process is exactly the same as all the other main social platforms.
- Authentic: Represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- Unique: Represent the unique presence of the person or business. Only one account per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts. We don't verify general interest accounts.
- Complete: Your account must be public and have a bio, profile photo and be active when you apply.
- Notable: Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched for person, brand or entity. We review accounts that are featured in multiple news sources, and we don't consider paid or sponsored media content as sources for review.
Keep in mind:
- Even if your account is eligible for verification, submitting a request doesn't guarantee that your account will be verified.
- Submitting multiple verified badge requests doesn’t guarantee that your account will be verified and applying for a verified badge multiple times before receiving a decision will cancel your application.
- Once verified, you may not change the username on your account, and verification cannot be transferred to a different account.
If you receive a verified badge using false or misleading information during the verification process, we will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to disable your account.
You will need to send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Dope.Link URL: Example: https://dope.page/bill
- Full Name: Example: Bill Joe Hinostroza
- Document Type: Can be (Driver's License, Passport, National Identification card, Tax filing, Recent Utility bill, or Articles of incorporation).
- Links/Sources To Notable Media: Please attach at least 3 links/sources.
The verification process can take up to 2 weeks, but usually within 48-72 hours you will receive a response from us.