Having a nice looking background on your page is a must and in this guide we will show you how to add one yourself.
Here is how to add/change the background of your page:
- Log in to your Dope.Link Account
- On your dashboard search for your page or click on 'Create link' and select 'Biolink page' to create your dope page if you haven't already
- Fill out the required information shown in the pop-up and click 'Create biolink page'
- You now will be on your biolinks page editor where you will be able to add in content and customize it to your hearts desire
- For this tutorial we will want to add/change our pages background
- There should be a 'Background' option as you look down the page
- You will be presented with a dropdown menu with 4 options: Preset, Custom Gradient, Custom Color, and Custom Image.
- You can mess with each option, but we will select 'Custom Image'
- You will have the option to upload jpg, png and gifs. There is no recommended size as each image will appear differently, when it is uploaded.
- Once you are done uploading an image
- Scroll all the way down and click on 'Update' to save your changes
You should now have a rad looking background image for your page. You can take a look at our demo page to see how we implemented a GIF!
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via live chat or by emailing [email protected].