If you have a limited amount of inventory or are running a limited time, promotion or giveaway. You have the option to set a limited amount of clicks for your link, so after your reach that amount of clicks your link will automatically get removed, so you don't have to go back and remove it yourself.
Here is how to apply a click limit to a link.
- Log in to your Dope.Link Account
- On your dashboard click on 'Create link' and select 'Shortened URL'
- Fill out the required information shown in the pop-up and click 'Shorten URL'
- You now will be on your links URL page and will be able to modify it much further.
- Click on the 'Temporary URL' tab
- You should now be presented with 3 options. You can choose to fill in and modify these options however you wish, but for this tutorial. We want to have a click limits.
- You should see the 'Clicks limit' input field.
- Please enter an integer amount for the click limit.
- Scroll all the way down and click on 'Update' to save your changes
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via live chat or by emailing [email protected].