If you wish to display a sensitive content warning on your link before a user visits, you can do so in the Dope.Link platform.
Here is how to enable sensitive content warning for your link:
- Log in to your Dope.Link Account
- On your dashboard click on 'Create link' and select 'Shortened URL'
- Fill out the required information shown in the pop-up and click 'Shorten URL'
- You now will be on your links URL page and will be able to modify it much further
- Click on the 'Protection' tab
- You should now be presented with 2 options. For this tutorial. We want to enable sensitive content warning for our link
- Slide the 'Sensitive content warning' slider to the right
- Click on 'Update' to save your changes
Now anyone who visits the link will be presented with a sensitive content warning. They will have the option to proceed further or leave the page.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via live chat or by emailing [email protected].