If you wish to display a sensitive content warning on your page before a user visits, you can do that in the Dope.Link platform.
Here is how to enable sensitive content warning for your page:
- Log in to your Dope.Link Account
- On your dashboard search for your page or click on 'Create link' and select 'Biolink page' to create your dope page if you haven't already
- Fill out the required information shown in the pop-up and click 'Create biolink page'
- You now will be on your biolinks page editor where you will be able to add in content and customize it to your hearts desire.
- Scroll down and you should see a 'Protection' tab. Click on it
- You should now be presented with 2 options. For this tutorial. We want to enable sensitive content warning for our page
- Slide the 'Sensitive content warning' slider to the right
- Click on 'Update' to save your changes
Now anyone who visits your page will be presented with a sensitive content warning. They will have the option to proceed further or leave the page.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via live chat or by emailing [email protected].