Are you looking to test which of your landing pages performs the best? Look no further. With Dope.Link you will be able to see exactly which performs the best and more!
Here is how to implement A/B testing to your link:
- Log in to your Dope.Link Account
- On your dashboard click on 'Create link' and select 'Shortened URL'
- Fill out the required information shown in the pop-up and click 'Shorten URL'
- You now will be on your links URL page and will be able to modify it much further.
- Click on the 'Targeting' tab
- You should now be presented with a dropdown menu with 4 options. For this tutorial we will focus on A/B Testing
- Select 'Rotation & A/B Testing'
- A 'Create' button should appear. Click on that
- You will now be able to enter percentages of rotation and new links
- Scroll all the way down and click on 'Update' to save your changes
Now users who visit your link will be rotated with the links you've inserted within the 'Rotation & A/B testing' setting.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via live chat or by emailing [email protected].