If you're looking to keep your page private and accessible to only a few. You can easily do that by enabling a password for your page.
Here is how to password protect your page:
- Log in to your Dope.Link Account
- On your dashboard search for your page or click on 'Create link' and select 'Biolink page' to create your dope page if you haven't already
- Fill out the required information shown in the pop-up and click 'Create biolink page'
- You now will be on your biolinks page editor where you will be able to add in content and customize it to your hearts desire.
- Scroll down and you should see a 'Protection' tab. Click on it
- You should now be presented with 2 options. For this tutorial. We want to password protect our page
- Enter a password within the 'Password' input field
- Scroll all the way down and click on 'Update' to save your changes
Now anyone who visits your page will be required to enter the password you've set. They will get rejected if they enter incorrectly.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via live chat or by emailing [email protected].