If you're looking to set an expiration date for your link, so after that date your link automatically gets removed, so you don't have to do any of the manual work yourself.
Here is how to redirect a link to a new URL after expiration
- Log in to your Dope.Link Account
- On your dashboard click on 'Create link' and select 'Shortened URL'
- Fill out the required information shown in the pop-up and click 'Shorten URL'
- You now will be on your links URL page and will be able to modify it much further
- Click on the 'Temporary URL' tab
- You should now be presented with 3 options. You can choose to fill in and modify these options however you wish, but for this tutorial. We simply want to provide a start and end date
- Slide the 'Schedule' toggle to the right until it is green
- Set the Start and End Date
- Scroll down and find the 'Expiration URL' input field. Insert your new URL
- Scroll all the way down and click on 'Update' to save your changes
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via live chat or by emailing [email protected].