In today's age it is a must to see who is visiting your page and how it is performing. With Dope.Links we provide the tools to give you a much deeper insight into who is visiting your page.
Here is how to view statistics of your page:
- Log in to your Dope.Link Account
- On your dashboard search for your page or click on 'Create link' and select 'Biolink page' to create your biolink page if you haven't already
- Fill out the required information shown in the pop-up and click 'Create biolink page'
- You now will be on your biolinks page editor where you will be able to add in content and customize it to your hearts desire.
- You should see a three-dot icon right next to your page name and URL
- Click on the three dots, and you will be presented with 4 options
- Please click on the 'Statistics' item on the list
- You should be directed to the statistics page of your page where you will be able to see detailed information about your visitors like country, referrer, device etc.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via live chat or by emailing [email protected].